Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Late Night Spanish Music Mix

It seems like ages ago now, but when I was working at Target Corp Headquarters a few years ago, we were lucky enough to host Juanes for a small concert, as part of an in-house event organized by one of the company's internal diversity-awareness groups.  

I hadn't heard of Juanes before the concert, but I really enjoyed his live music, and started listening to whatever else of his I could get my hands on after that.  I actually listened to the souvenir CD from the Target concert in my car so much that I know almost all the words to "La Camisa Negra"... despite the fact that I don't speak Spanish :-p

Anyways, while I am not a diehard Juanes fan, I'd recommend his music, especially this new song I just heard.  I can't really tell you what it's about, but if you haven't heard of Juanes (or heard this song)... I thought I'd pass it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home