Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Third US Presidential Debate

In case you missed it, here is the third - and final - US Presidential Debate between Senator Barack Obama and Senator John McCain. The debate took place at Hofstra University on Thursday...

Part 1 (of 16):

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

Part 15:

(part 16 coming shortly...)

My absentee ballot arrived in the mail today (my neighbor found my excited reaction pretty amusing...) and I will just say that - like many Americans - the debate didn't affect who I am voting for.  However, we did see some of the important questions (economic strategies, running mates, education, dirty campaigning, etc...) addressed on a more detailed level, and I appreciated that the candidates (sort of) stuck to the questions and (sort of) directly addressed each other.  Hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home