Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paper Magic Secrets Revealed!

The colleague that made me the really cool pop-up cards a few weeks ago has been at it again. Today I got one with three pumpkins and a bat... but I also found out his secret. He gets the patterns from a website.

I should probably keep this info to myself and just start sending these out (under the premise that I actually know what I'm doing)... but they're just too beautiful, so I have to share.

The site is in Japanese, but there are enough pictures to navigate without reading the kanji. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home