Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Palin Video

So Caoimhe had a long day and was too tired to go running last night. I thought I would still go, but when it came down to it, I was really tired, too, and just decided to relax for a while before heading out. Then the "heading out" part never happened. Instead, I spent about 5 hours reading about and watching videos about the US election

After finally watching all the National Convention speeches, other interviews, debates and shows, I have definitely made a decision about who I will vote for. I originally wrote a long post with all of my reasons and some thoughts, but I think I will simply share this video that gave me a little chuckle:




Hope you enjoyed your weekends as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home