Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday

It's Friday!!

Not much planned for this evening, other than running with Caoimhe, an Irish friend from the neighborhood. While Caoimhe (pronounced "Quee-va") insists she's not that good... I don't really believe her and am nervous. Pretty sure this woman was a semi-professional athlethe in this crazy, lacrosse-like sport before she left Ireland (no, not nervous at all... just because she was a professional athlete), but it will be nice to go running with someone again and I really need to push myslef more.

Also, while I generally try to not use all of my time reading women's magazines, which often do little to nothing to educate on matters that really matter, having just read in September's COSMO that drinking beer after exercize is (and I quote) "good for your muscles"... I am definitely down for a beer or two after the run :)


More lesson planning and then I have to get out of here. Hope you have a great weekend. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home