Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chicken Soup for Japan

I was just researching our sponsors for the national organization I am working with and came across a company called Alexandra Press when my search crossed with a list of the Tokyo English Life Line (TELL) sponsor list.

Alexandra is a small publishing company based in Japan, and I was impressed when I read they were responsible for publishing Being a Broad in Japan (a great book for women living here). I dug a little further and found they also just published a Japan-edition of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.

I couldn't find the book on Amazon, but thought I would share this this article about the Chicken Soup for Japan book. Might be sort of fun to check out!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home