Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Feeze Kobe, anyone?

Have you guys ever heard of the freeze projects, where a big group of people literally stop what they are doing and freeze in one place at a certain time (and for a few minutes)?

It seems they are usually held in big cities, but I don't think there has been a Japan one yet. Pretty hilarious...I would definitely want to do this or at least see one!

My question is, how you get involved? Plan it yourself? (anyone interested?)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    They've done that in Tokyo. I've seen videos. It's pretty awesome! I'd like to do it someday.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Brenda Ann Elizabeth McKinney said…

    Really? I didn't see the video the first time, but I want to see other cities.

    You should do a Honolulu version on the beach, Heather ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home