Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, November 16, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

I am getting really excited for Kristin's wedding next summer, even though I still haven't quite worked out how I'm going to get back for it or what's going to happen afterwards (ie where in the world I'm going to be living).

My friend Heather (from Japan) is also getting married in August and the rest of the girls are going to the wedding in Hawaii. I'm not sure if I can make it yet (sort of depends on those "plans"), but Heather is getting married on Waikiki Beach, and we talked about how awesome it would be if one of us officiated the wedding (getting certified online). The girls decided that I would be the best for the job, but not sure the Catholic church would be so down with me getting ordained in another religion. Hmmm...

Anyways, we've been looking at a LOT of bridesmaids dresses for Kristin's wedding (online) and I think we're getting close... I've been sworn to secrecy about everything else (but her dress is georgous and the loc will be fun).

Here are some of our options. What do you think? :

http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=2514 (prob this sort of style...)

http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=2509BL (love it...a bit different)

http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=2054 (ooh...flowy skirt!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home