Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pastor John Bucka

Katherine asked me to pass on the message about her dad to people who she might not be able to reach but know the Bucka family. I know our email addresses have been changing a lot since school and whatnot, and also know that some of you that know Matt or Katherine read this thing... so I thought I should post a note here.

Please keep Mr. Bucka and his family in your thoughts and prayers as they face the battle against cancer. The address to his caring bridge website is below. Kat and the family and are grateful for your prayers and support.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/johnbucka

Katherine also passed on the following passage (John 14:27 ), which I thought was appropriate: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Please continue to pray for a complete recovery. -Bren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home