Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Proofs in the Making

I almost forgot! For those anonymous people out there that actually read this thing frequently (insert greeting to Mom here), you may recall me mentioning the photo shoot I did for a friend's restaraunt a few months ago. We basically just had a professional photographer come into the establishment and take pictures of me around the restaraunt and with the food. I was really just flattered that I was asked.
And... I finally got the proofs back! The gig was a favor, so I didn't get paid for it (which is good because people have been getting busted for tutoring and such outside their contracts lately), but I did get to eat all the yummy food you see. I haven't been able to find a copy of the magazine the ad was in (the shelves are empty everywhere; I'm still not sure if that's good or bad). Therefore, I don't know what shot they used... but here's a few. Not quite Harpers Bizarre quality, but kind of fun!





(note - blogger is weird and won't let me rotate the vertical shots... so I'm only using some of the horizontal ones).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home