Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Kyoto eki

I'm in Kyoto at the moment, waiting for my bro to arrive from Nara. I think I mentioned there were some glitches in the the travels plans for him and his friends before, but this seems to be a trend that's continued - unfortunately. Long story, but the kids ended up only being at school on hour on Thursday and then didn't get home until really late so karaoke was cancelled.  They went to an onsen and get a chance to see the Osaka and Kobe lights from Rokko, though, so I suppose any adventure is good.  And especially if they discovered it on their own.

Late night last night biking around with the bro but today I had to jaunt to Kyoto to meet him.  Beautiful city and amazing new station, but after the last few hours I know it way better than I thought I would.  

Alright, exciting Osaka and hopefully a geisha spotting tonight (fingers crossed).  More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home