Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Blast from the Past - Korea flashback!

My friend Brianne just sent me this picture she dug up when backing up photos. It's from our trip to Korea two years ago, with our new friends from a temple stay in Gyeongju.

I guess this wasn't that long ago (even if it feels like it), but goes to show you never know who you are going to meet! I still keep in touch with most of these goons ;) Hong, the girl in the middle, even came to visit in Akashi a few times last year after we met at this temple and I hope I get to hang out with her if I ever make it to Cali. Small world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home