Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Back from Nagano

It’s Monday morning and the morning meeting at my visit school just finished. My worker, AJ, is out today and all the teachers have run to homeroom, so it’s relatively quiet in the staff room. I am pretty tired, but there is still something sort of cool about the fact that I came straight to work from Osaka and was on the slopes in Nagano at this time yesterday.

So this weekend was my first trip to the Japanese Alps in Nagano. As I explained last week, snowboarding and ski trips are pretty cheap and the views were stunning!

I'll have to get pictures up soon but just checking in (yes, no broken bones, mom) ;) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home