Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Photo of the Day: Piñata Surprise

The initial stages of the Valentine's Day piñatas I am making.
I still have a few layers to apply (each done 24 hours after the last) and will paint these guys (and fill them with chocolate) before they are done, but is is probably the first time in 15-20 years that I have tried to paper mache.
So far... so good, though:


1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Cassie said…

    Brenda, I must say, you are very brave to do paper mache'. I did it i my first year out of teaching, and never again since...!! Good Luck, coz they do look awesome!!
    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home