Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Looking for Toothpicks

For those of you that know me personally and are in Japan, I am currently on a hunt for toothpicks and could use your help.  

More specifically, artistic and "creative" looking toothpicks (preferably made out of bamboo) like these:



I know it's random, but my mom saw them on Martha Stewart and has requested that I find them here.  I guess she really wants them, but they're from Japan, and - get this - they are charging $15 - 25 (USD!) a pack for these things at home.  

I guess people pay it... but I also think it's nuts and I'll be able to find them at hyakuen.  

Anyways, I'm looking so if you see them around, please let me know.  If you can also just buy them, let me know and I'll pay you back.  Arigats!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home