Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Runway Reporter Covers Christchurch

Sorry folks, I know I need to be publishing my blog posts a little faster here (it's more like a diary that I release all at once these days), but got a little something sweet to share with you.

My friend from New Zealand was telling me about this great fashion-related website she reads called Runway Reporter. They sometimes do spotlights on different travel destinations and the same girl just sent me a link to the latest article... which happens to be about Christchurch, NZ (where I'm going for two weeks next month)!

I'm reeeaaally excited for this upcoming trip and Christchurch looks pretty cool, so thought you might want to see a little bit about the city, too.  Another friend recommended the french town and some nearby sights, and all of it just looks like eye candy right now, but I am honestly just looking forward to having a holiday, the beautiful landscapes & escaping the winter for a bit... with some good company :) 

Anyways, hope you enjoy the newsletter if you do check it out (note - you need a flashplayer to get the picture slideshow to work): http://www.runwayreporter.co.nz/runway-recommends/destinations.aspx.  Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home