Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Panablog

I just followed a link on Yahoo (about Ken Griffy Jr. becoming a US Cultural Ambassador, of all things) to a blog about this couple, Greg and Kim, who are living and working in Panama.

Now, there are a million travel and expat blogs out there (many of which happen to be owned by people I know, admire and/or am inspired by), but I had some fun looking through this couple's happenings and thought I would throw up a recommendation.

I will issue a little disclaimer that I haven't been through this whole blog and I am sure some of it is a little ridiculous (like the part about Jodi's tushy), but it's an interesting read nonetheless. Even though Panama is obviously quite different from Japan, there really are some similarities in the expat lifestyle; those that derive from just being Americans (or from the West) and living in and discovering a new culture. It might be worth checking out if you have some free time or need something to do... and whether you are reading this from Minnesota, Oslo or somewhere in Japan.

If the above link doesn't work, you can try this one: http://panablog.typepad.com/, but I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home