Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Palin Trail... Becoming the Gov

I had such a great Halloween weekend! I'm still not feeling well and am heading to bed soon, but thought I would share just a few pictures before I do.

It might be a few days before I get the pictures I took developed (used a disp. camera), so here's a few from friends to just give you a peek of how the costume turned out...

Pic 1) You know you're serious when you cut your hair for a costume (Deyi cut my bangs with her hair razor, based on this pic of Palin). I think the bigger hair did work a little better:


Pic 2) Getting into character:
Pic 3) A few nights before Halloween, some friends helped me make Palin 2012 Election stickers and a t-shirt. It was a pretty fun night... here's election headquarters:

Pic 4) Me as Palin with John McCain (showing off my Palin '12 election t-shirt underneath the coat) on our way to a Halloween party in Osaka. Note the small $150,000 price tag on the left pocket of my jacket...haha:

Pic 5) And the Maverick team with Obama, of course:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home