Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

POLITICS

....are OK for the classroom, but please not in the staff room, people.

Some major drama today with teachers gossiping and complaining about other teachers. How do I attract this stuff? I actually had to tell a colleague that I just didn't want to get involved, but I hope these communication issues get worked out. I am sure the students (and probably most of the staff) have no idea about these little power struggles, but seriously, who needs the drama? It's definitely an issue of different orgnizational and teaching styles. Hmm.

On a random note... I have had a thing for Madonna's music lately, but this song came up when I had my iPod on shuffle. I think it's my new favorite song. I can't decide if I think it's original or something of a mix between Garbage, Robyn & maybe Bjork, but it doesn't matter. I just love the rhythm & it's already on my running mix... now I just need to run! :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home