Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Night, Another Earthquake

Alright, I thought I was either going crazy or dreaming, but it WAS another trembler that woke me up last night! I fell alseep listening to the heavy rain and thunder outside, only to be awoken (again) by my bed rattling.

The earthquake apparently hit around 3am, but wasn't too big. Since yesterday I've learned the one the night before originated in Osaka Bay and was a 4.0 on the Richter Scale. Yikes.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I thought maybe it was a crazy vivid dream, too. But Dylan said he felt another one last night, so I'm not going insane afterall. Yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home