Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, February 01, 2008

If you don't hear from me soon...

I am either busy (most probable), being lazy (possible), trying to get my broken cell phone worked out (grr) or, well, recovering from food poisoning ala poisonous frozen dumplings.

There have recently been reports of a number of people falling ill from eating frozen chinese dumplings, called gyoza.  This includes people in my prefecture... and guess what I had as a snack last night?!  From what I understand, the gyoza were manufactured in China and somehow became contaminated with an insecticide.

I feel fine and I am just going to assume I was not actually affected by this, but looks like it's time to clean out the fridge.  Geez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home