Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Harimacho 10K Road Race 2008

I just checked and I did beat my 10k time from last year's race... by 21 seconds. Haha! It's a small improvement, but still an improvement. Here is a picture of me crossing the finish line:



Like that? It's me clicking my heels at the end of the race, my running tradition ;-)

I am gearing up more for this marathon now, especially since I dedicated it to PEPY and finished the 10k. I thought I might be sore after Sunday, but I feel totally fine and still no knee problems. I couldn't run yesterday because it was raining, but I just went out for about 45 minutes and feel fine. Lena and I are going to do a long run this weekend (at least 3 hours) so we'll see how that goes... keep you posted!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home