Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Monday, January 01, 2007

BLOG BREACH!!

Woah! I was just scanning through some of my postings (long these days - sorry folks) and discovered a series of things I definately did not write or post. If you read the 'Sawatdee' entry and were confused about the Christ and Jeopardy talk - you are not alone. I have zero clue where it came from, but I am changing my password immediately!

I am not sure what is going on with the format, either (righthand side panel shouldn't be on the bottom), but not sure if this is connected.

I am going to check the rest of the blog, but everything should be ok for now (with the exception of a few spelling errors - limited time on the internet means less proofing, but they will hopefully be fixed soon). The only other explanation I can come up with is that I pasted someone else's info when I copied my blog entry from email (I sometimes do this in case blogger won't save it - faulty internet here again), but that is still strange because my writing was intertwined. Weird.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Queenie said…

    It can happen too, if you tool a template from someone else's site and incorporated it into your own.

    Q

     

Post a Comment

<< Home