Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Kobe

I just learned something interesting. I guess the reason Kobe is so busy this time of year is not just the seasonal Luminarie, but a huge draw for dates in general. Kobe is considered the dating city. With Osaka and Kyoto so nearby, I was really surprised to hear this, but apparently people from all over Kansai deem my darling little Kobe as one of the most romantic date spots around.
This little fact made me think of a Magnetic Fields song I like. Can’t repeat the lyrics here, but it’s stuck in my head now. I need to stop singing about dancing bears ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home