Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving On and Moved out

It's been a pretty full on couple of days, but I'm officially moved out and met my successor today.  She seems really nice in person and actually a really excellent fit for my school, which makes me happy.  

It might also be a good thing that the moving (out/on?) process was so enveloped and has been ongoing, because I think it really helped on the emotional front, especially with such a big move.  The new girl moved into my place today and while it was my home in Japan for 3 years here and will always feel like it, I am actually OK with passing it along... maybe it helps that I feel like it's going to a good person, though?  

Or maybe this is what they call true closure ;-P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home