Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Life Imitating Art♥Imitating Life

I don't know why I am posting this here, but I have an embarassing confession to make. I have always sort of had a nerdy, secret crush on Josh from the West Wing (was the Chief of Staff for most of the show).

Well, I was just surfing around the news sites and it looks like the guy Josh's character was based on, a Mr. Rahm Emanuel, is probably going to be the next real White House Chief of Staff under President Obama. Not that that means anything to anyone, but I just have to say... things are getting out of control...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home