Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yearbook Pictures

Oh nooooo! I just got to school, still really tired from the weekend and wearing a black, long-sleeve cotton t-shirt. No eye makeup today (and a messy mop of hair since I forgot my straightener in Tokyo).

I walk in, sit down at my desk and the morning staff meeting starts. And guess what I just found out.... today is staff picture day!?! What?! Are you kidding me?

The last day was rained out and I know I have been gone for a few days, but I am seriously annoyed nobody informed me. I don't think they do retakes and I am not looking forward to this glossy 2x2 being these peoples' reminder of me for the rest of eternity. Don't expect the pic to be posted :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home