Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Note To Self - Flying Home...

A little update on the NWA systemwide airfare sale I wrote about earlier. If you have the flexibility to travel whenever (leaving at the drop of a hat), extra FF miles and you want to go to Asia, definately hold out until the end of the summer to buy your tickets. Yes, like now.

It's too late for me to change my tickets now (Grrr...stupid 14-day advance purchase rules), but NWA posted a Cash & Miles Deal:

http://www.nwa.com/features/cmfall07as/

The tickets are HALF as much as what I paid... trying really hard not to be annoyed by this one. I know I'm paying for the convenience and would never have been able to take the time off on such short notice, but I can't help thinking about the opportunity cost of the money I would have saved. Uff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home