Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Back at School

Today is going pretty slowly. I rented a movie about Japanese-American immigrants to research for a new class, so I am just trying to journal about our trip (have just been doing that and the internet all morning), but now I am going to go watch the movie before our meeting at 2. I SHOULD be studying, though...GRRRR. The meeting is about kids who are maybe going to be kicked out based on test scores...hmm. I am pretty sure noone will be, though.
We’re pretty much on break now (with the exception of cleaning and a short ceremony tomorrow morning), but I am here all day today and tomorrow. Claire's in Himeji today, we have a dinner party at a teacher's house tonight, and then Claire is doing Kobe on her own tomorrow. I am supposed to meet her and go to din somewhere. I sort of want to check out Lock Up (where they handcuff you and bring you to your cell!), but we might go to the Brazilian place (all-you-can-eat meat from huge skewers, overlooking the pier), which is funny because I just heard my friends Tam and Clayton are going with their American visitors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home