Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Get, Set, South East Asia!

I'm preparing to leave for the trip and am filled with excitement, some nerves and a lot of anticipation. I'm not bringing much and my toe is still not completely healed (ended up buying Crocs, doctor's orders), but I am mentally more than ready.

Last night was a St. Patty's dinner/party in Sannomiya with some good friends and their guests from abroad. I just have to say I am really grateful for some of the great people I have met during this phase of my ife. I think I need a break from Japan for a little bit (or vacation in general?), but it is also really good to know that I'm still looking forward to coming back here.

Gotta run. Next update to come from the road....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home