Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Japan (culture/travel) Wishlist

I have been doing a lot of reminiscing and thinking about my time here (and future here) lately, and realized there are a few things I have always really wanted to do, but haven't gotten around to.

Ok, I know I've done a lot since I moved to Japan, and I am sure there will be even more that I want to do before I leave. For now, thought I'd share the Japan Wishlist (otherwise known as the things that I am going to make happen before I leave here!):

See the famous sakura tree in Higashiyama (Kyoto) when it's in bloom
Hiking in Yakushima
Last of the "Big Three Matsuri" in Tokyo, Ghible Museum & Disney Sea (yes, I am 12...)
Boarding in Nagano
Natural onsens (hot springs) in Beppu
Ammahashidate
Okinawa (Naha Aquarium & maybe smaller islands)
Terraced Patties in Shiga




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home