Brenda in Japan

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brenda McKinney is an American living and working in the Kansai region of Japan. This is an account of her life and adventures among the fine people of Nihon.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Last day in Seoul

Today's agenda: mostly markets and towers:)

The posts have been long and I haven't been able to publish as I write them, so I'll leave this short. Brianne and I have basically spent the last day scowering the markets for cute shoes (ok, that's just me) and eating way too many icecreams.
In the evening, we took a cable car to Seoul Tower. It's smack dab in the middle of the city & on a mountain, but it strongly resembled the Pearl Tower in Shanghai (at least from the interior). It was very modern and offered a nice nightview of the city. Ironically, the woman's bathroom had the best view (FYI - same deal with the Hancock Tower in Chicago...), but I'm glad we went. It was pretty and the visit made me realize how compact of a city Seoul really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home